HELP FOR NON-MMS MOBILE PHONE USERS
Receiving MMS on a non-MMS mobile phone
You will receive a notification via text message in your mobile phone
that you have been sent an MMS message. The text message will contain
the following information:
· Mobile number of sender
· Website address to open file
· Username and password
Simply log on to the web site (
and enter the information provided in your text message to view your
* Note: RealOne Player software is required for you to view any MMS message.
How to view your MMS
· You can view the MMS message by entering the MMS Gallery
· Type in your username and password then click on login.
The Inbox page of MMS Gallery will appear.
· Once inside the Inbox page, the list of sent MMS
messages could be viewed.
· Click on the file or subject you want to view* and picture
message will be
How to download RealOne Player
Upon clicking the file or subject of your choice, a notification may
appear informing that RealOne Player is needed to view picture. RealOne
Player is a software that enables you to view every major media format.
When your PC does not have RealOne Player, a notification will appear
after you click on the message you want to access. When this occurs
the following procedures should be followed:
· Click on “click here” for
a direct link to free downloading of RealOne Player.
· Once linked, click on RealOne
Player to download.
Step 1: Click on "Download
the Free RealOne Player".
Step 2: Click on Singapore
as the location nearest you.
Step 3: Save software
on your computer.
* Note: Depending
on your connection speed, downloading time may vary.
Step 4: After the downloading
has finished, open the folder where you
saved the application and install the RealOne Player.
· Once installation of software
is complete, return to the MMS Gallery where you
may now view your MMS files.